


|
Wednesday, November 11, 2009 Y 7:39 PM And finally, one year of hardwork for Project Work is over. Time seriously pass so fast. After OP today, it just felt like nth had happened cos everything just happened so fast. But i'm still glad that's there is no more pw alrdy. After all the things that we suffered...zzz seriously pw isn't fun to me, and probably to wanjing and ernest lol. All the sleepless nights just to chiong pw...staying till 3plus in the morning to do WR/OP slides/Video bla bla bla...while some idiot sleep at 10pm and can even skip school just because he stayed late at night to do his own op slides. Note: it's just his own part ok...while we did for everyone elses. Our ultimate group leader i don't even care if you get to read this. Seriously I will never ever hope to work with you anymore. Asking you to do things is just like not doing at all. Even asking you to print only the black and white copy of our op slides you also cannot do properly. End up only printing your own part and not the whole thing, somemore you take out all the backgrounds and stuffs just to save your ink. WOW. While me, ernest and wanjing had to print a set of the coloured version of the op slides each...and all our printer ended up low in ink. You didn't even print any of the previous work, be it GPP or even WR and now just asking you to print slides is difficult. Seriously you can't do one thing right. You didn't even bring your laptop to school for even once. And organising meetings seem difficult for you and sometimes you don't even msg everyone abt it. This is the ultimate pro leader we have. You even have the cheek to want to take grp photo...please la who will want to take with you? This whole year of pw is all bad memories that I definitely won't want to remember, except when there's only the 3 of us. Chung Cheng unite. Lol. But nonetheless, the 3 of us managed to survive all these. Good Job TJ095(-2)~ OMG. And I just deleted like 2GB plus of pw stuff from my laptop lol. This is it. Its all over now. And I shall leave all these bad memories to rot. Don't you dare come bother me anymore. Holidays are coming. But it'll still be a busy one for me. Going AsknLearn for internship from 23 Nov to 31 Dec which means my whole holiday is burnt. Somemore the work is from 8.30am to 6.30pm zzz so long working hours la. Hais. But I just hope I'll learn something nice out of this whole experience and hopefully the job's something I will like to do. No more playing and slacking this holiday alrdy. I shall do homework and revise my work if not next year gonna die. lol but time is really tight. =X Hope I'll be able to endure all these~ Sad life. Determination.
|
Biography ♥ Kathy. 261092 scorpio Speak Runaway 2justice_* grace_* gracechua_* jasmie_* junyin_* kevin_* meizhen_* melvyn_* weile_* xueshen_* zhixiong_* 1909_* beatrice_* jiaming_* nafeeshah_* rachel_* wanjing_* yihui_* yunqi_* 1909FB_* 4respect_* baofang_* linli_* rachel_* renee_* shumei_* wilmer_* interact_* adrian_* keokfei_* sally_* wansheng_* zining_* cindy_* jessie_* marilyn_* weiyeat_* ryan_* Rewind Thanks Basecode: /♥s}summerkisses} Designer: ♥bangthewall. |